How do I delete and deactivate my Facebook account?
admin      September 24, 2020    76 Views    FACEBOOK
Saying wouldn’t be wrong that Facebook is one the best platforms on the internet has made the entire world connected. You’re connected to another country, city, and state through FB. This online social media is having billions of active users all across the globe. This gain in the number of users has been made possible because of the incredible features, privacy, life, and many more. But, if you’re using this social networking platform, you might sometimes get stuck with some technical issues. If you want some sort of help to deactivate Facebook then you can get in touch with the FB support team.
The experts of FB support will ensure your quick assistance for fixing any sorts of technical woes. The finest way of curbing your technical woes of Facebook is the calling the techies of Facebook via helpline number or live chats.
How can I deactivate my FB account?
One of the features that allow you to take a break from Facebook is account deactivation. In this, you don’t have to delete your account. FB account deactivation means temporarily getting rid of the account. You can get access to the account anytime you want to. If you don’t know how to deactivate your account then these are quick instructions for you:
- Click on the down arrow icon present in the top right of Facebook.
- You’ll have to select “Settings & Privacy”
- Tap on Settings and search for “Your Facebook Information” from the left column.
- In this step, click on the link of Deactivation and Deletion.
- Here, choose ‘Deactivate Account’
- Continue to Account Deactivation and enter your password
- Follow the instructions to confirm and click ‘done’
All these steps will deactivate Facebook account. If you’re a new user of FB then you can also seek technical support of the helps desk team.
What happens when you deactivate your Facebook account?
When your Facebook account is deactivated:
- No one will be able to see your FB profile.
- Group admins will be able to see your comments and posts with your name that you would have made earlier.
- Some information, messages, and comments that you sent to friends will be visible.
- On FB, your friends will still see your name in their friend’s list.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
To permanently delete the Facebook account, you’ll have to just follow some simple steps. But make sure that you’ve downloaded all the data from FB before deleting it.
- Click on the arrow button from the top right of Facebook.
- Select ‘Settings & Privacy’
- Tap on the Settings.
- Go to the “Your Facebook Information” link.
- Tap on the Deactivation and Deletion.
- Here, you need to select ‘Permanently Delete Account’ and then tap Continue to Account Deletion.
- Choose Delete Account
- Enter your password, follow the instructions, and then click Continue.
If you want to cancel the Facebook delete account then you must do it within 30 days of deletion initiation. After 30 days, your Facebook account and all the information will be permanently deleted. If you’ve any query regarding deactivation and deletion then seek the help of knowledgeable techies of FB support service. Technical experts will guide you precisely for the deletion of the account permanently.