Facebook Marketplace is a peer place where buying and selling of products can easily take place through a digital platform. Luckily, it is available on Android devices,iPhone devices, and desktops too. Facebook launched its marketplace in 2016 to make its reach to the maximum level. This decision was taken because there are about 450 million active users who are fond of buying and selling of things online. A person having proper knowledge and an original account can easily Get Marketplace On Facebook.So, you don’t need to worry; just go through the blog below.
How do I get to Facebook marketplace?
If you are one of those people who are facing such kinds of issues, you are at the right place. Below are the steps of how to access to marketplace on Facebook:
- If you are 18 or over and you are not finding the marketplace option, visit https://www.facebook.com/marketplace into your browser.
In this way, you will be able to Get Marketplace On Facebook without any hassle.
Why Can’t I Get Marketplace On Facebook?
Reasons Why You Are Not Able To Access To Marketplace On Facebook:
You are under 18:
It is a place where the person should be of 18 years or above to get access to the Facebook marketplace.
You have a new Facebook account:
If you have a new Facebook account then it might take some time to avoid scam and equivalent products.
You Are In An Unsupported Country:
To avoid any kind of hindrance or any kind of dilemma,this feature of Facebook is only supported in a few countries of the world. However, it can be the main reason as to why you are not able to access this feature.
Your Access Has Been Denied By Facebook:
This only happens when someone tries to violate the protocol given by Facebook to use the marketplace.
Check Out The Solution To The Problems You Are Running Into:
- If you have filled all the requirements and are still facing troubles, you should try logging out your session. After that, you should consider uninstalling and re-installing the app either on your android or iPhone.
- If you have opened your account recently, you should use it more frequently to get a clean chit from Facebook. It will help you to make this social media account as an original account.
- You should be aware of the marketplace region whether it is supported in your region or not.
- If you belong to the region then one can try resetting the region to get the icon visible to your website.
Things to keep in mind:
- You should be of 18 years or above to use the marketplace feature.
- If you are a new user use, it would be a good to be active on Facebook.
- The account which has been used should be an original one.
- If your account is old then you might not able to access the marketplace. It can be the main reason as to why you are not able to find out the marketplace icon.
- If you are using mobile phone try reinstalling and then re-access it.
- Make use of the latest version of the Facebook app so that you can flawlessly access your Facebook marketplace facility.
I hope the above steps will help you all to get easy access to the Facebook Marketplace.The above-stated things should keep in mind when it comes to accessing the marketplace. After following the above steps if still you face any kind of trouble please go to the how may I help you section of Facebook application. Always use an updated version in your phone and keep your desktop updated.
Here you will be able to get the solution of the things without any hindrance.