How to Create a Hotmail Account?
- February 04, 2020
- queen hillery
Hotmail is the platform where the user can send and receive emails. Hotmail is one of the oldest emailing platforms and knows it is known by the name of Outlook. If you want to experience the benefits of this emailing site then you need to create an account and once after performing the Hotmail account, you need to perform a Hotmail account sign in to access your account.
How To Perform Hotmail Sign Up?
- At first, open the official Hotmail page.
- Then tap the Create an account option, on clicking the option Hotmail Sign Up page will get open.
- On the Sign Up page enter the email address and password and after doing so tap the Next alternative. Always create a strong password as this protects your account from hacking.
- On another page enter the first name and last name and thereafter press the Next tab.
- On tapping the Next tab another page will; get open on that you need to select the stater and date of birth and after doing so simply press the Next button.
- At last, enter the phone number and then tap the “Send code” option. On clicking the Send Code option for verification, code will be sent on the entered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code in the Code Box and then after that press the Next alternative. If the verification process will get completed then your Hotmail account will get created successfully.
Hotmail Account Sign In
Once after creating an account sign your account and then after that set your account to start the emailing and other processes. If you don’t know how to perform Hotmail Account Sign In then just follow the direction explained below.
- At first, open the Hotmail app on your mobile phone or open the Hotmail login page on your device.
- Then in the login page enter the email address and password that you have created while creating an account.
- Later press the Sign button. On pressing the button your account will get open and know you will be all set to use the Hotmail or Outlook.