How To Create An AT&T Email Account By Using Simple Steps!
admin      August 21, 2020    771 Views    AT&T
AT&T offers Internet services for private and commercial customers. They also provide support for their customers to solve their problems like unable to Access My ATT Yahoo Email Account and other issues promptly. The private apartment service allows up to 21 email addresses or sub-accounts. When you set up an AT&T email account, you can access it online, through Microsoft Outlook or similar email software, or from your smartphone.
Steps to create your AT&T email account:
- Sign in to Your AT&T account with your username and password.
- In the My AT&T tab, select the Internet.
- Go to Email Accounts. Your primary email address was created when you opened your AT&T account. Select the “Manage sub-account” option to create space for additional email accounts.
- Enter the new email id in the given fields.
- Use a new password and Confirm the password field.
- Enter your details in the relevant fields on your screen.
- Define the primary account holder’s email address in the email address field.
- Determine whether you want to allow this sub-account holder to withdraw purchases from your AT&T account.
- Select a security question, answer, and password offline.
- Select one of the two online security questions on your screen and click Save.
- If desired, print the confirmation page and click the “Next” button to complete your sub-account setup.
How do I access my ATT Yahoo email account?
AT&T webmail service is provided by the American Telecommunication Company. Millions of people use this email service because it offers the fastest email service. If you are unable to Access My ATT Email Account after following the steps below, simply call the AT&T Yahoo customer service number.
- Open your system or device.
- Then open your search browser and type AT&T Email in the search box.
- Click the “Enter” button.
- Then AT&T Email Mark will appear in your viewing window.
- Enter your e-mail address and password in the AT&T login window. Enter the correct email id and password in the login field.
- Once you’ve mentioned all the details, go through the details you entered, and then tap the Start button.
- When you tap the Sign In button, your AT&T account opens on your device.
- If you enter an incorrect email ID or password, you won’t be able to sign in to your AT&T account.
Why can’t I log into my AT&T email account?
It can be very frustrating not to be able to Access My ATT Yahoo Email Account for an unknown reason. If you’re having a problem with your ATT Yahoo email session, here are some suggestions you can try to fix the problem.
Steps to Fix the AT&T Login issue:
When a user tries to Access their ATT Email Account, they should make sure that they are using a supported web browser. Also, follow the tips below to fix browser configuration errors.
- Close and restart all web browsers.
- Try to access your e-mail account using another supported web browser.
- Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies as these can sometimes slow down your browser speed and cause conflicts with your email account.
- Enable Adobe Flash Player and make sure it is up to date.
- Disable browser extensions like plug-ins and plug-ins to see if they’re conflicting with your email account.
- Check whether security software settings do not conflict with your email account or browser settings. Disable them (one by one) to see if they are the cause of the login issue.