People face various types of issues while working on Gmail. Sometimes they face problems in attaching documents while other times they are unable to log in to their account. Most of the Gmail issues are temporary and require basic assistance. However, Gmail customer service executives are well trained to solve the toughest situations. No matter how complicated the issue is they will make sure to mend it in the least time.
- The most common issue that people face with Gmail is the forgotten password issue. It’s casual to forget the Gmail password when we have to remember multiple passwords to all applications. But Gmail allows you to reset your password if you are unable to login into your account with the old password.
- Apart from this, you can also activate 2 step verification on your account to reset the password in simple steps. Users just require a contact number to register with their account to activate this facility. Additionally, you can contact Gmail to know the complete steps to enable 2 step verification on your account. This will also protect your account from unauthorized logins. Imagining a situation when someone login to your account without consent is really difficult. Hence, we suggest you activate this on your account to shorten the password reset procedure.
- The next issue that people face with Gmail is the synchronization issue. In this situation, they are unable to send or receive email on their account. Moreover, they are also unable to load their email account and see previously received emails. This situation basically arises when customers use an outdated version of the Gmail application. Also, if you are using an older version of the operating system then update it from the play store.
- Using an outdated application or operating system will slow down the performance of the device. Apart from this, also make sure to connect your device to a strong and secular internet connection or Wi-fi connection.
- Clear the cache and cookie from your device to boost up the performance of your application and fix the sync issue.
- If the problem persists after following all the above hacks then you have to uninstall the application. Uninstalling any application from a device will set it back to its original form. It also frees up the unnecessary storage occupied by the application but this will surely work to fix the sync issue. All you have to do is uninstall the application and reinstall it again after a few minutes. Login to your Gmail account with the correct email address and password and continue using your account.
- Also, make sure to enable auto-updating of applications in the settings. Moreover, you can also use a two-step authentication service in your Gmail account to reset your password in two steps. You just have to enter the unique code received on your registration number to reset the Gmail password anytime.
Does Google have a 24-hour customer service number?
Google provides clock assistance to its customers through different mediums. Gmail customer service executives make sure that people do not face any issue with their application. Hence, they believe to provide correct resolutions to the customers. Moreover, they try hard to solve the hardest problems in minimum time. if you are facing any issue with google or simply want to give feedback for their service then you can send it through the website. Just go to the help centre on the Gmail website, select your issue, and type your feedback. Google executives will make sure to contact you back as soon as they receive your feedback.