Is there any way to contact amazon and report a problem?
- November 21, 2020
Amazon is a famous online shopping website used all across the world. This website is highly known among customers for the extraordinary quality of products. Millions of customers are using amazon daily to shop for a variety of products to meet their daily needs. It is obvious to meet with any trouble while using this vast shopping website. That’s why they have provided fully functioning customer support centers. We all know that apart from the e-Commerce part, amazon is also dealing with other services. But the shopping website is the only one for which you can report a problem with amazon. Regardless of this, amazon also provides paid services to its customers.
Also, people face different types of issues with amazon applications and websites while making a purchase. Sometimes their payment gets failed, while other times they receive a damaged product. All these issues of amazon as a famous website are really troubling for users. So, they have provided a diligent team of customer support executives who are trained to handle the situation wisely.
People, in general, can contact amazon for any issue they face with the application. Like your payment is showing pending, or you have received your product but it is showing delivered in the application. Similarly, there are many more issues for which people need the assistance of experts. So, we advise you to contact them through any means to get the correct resolution to your every problem.
How do I report a problem with Amazon?
Amazon is providing countless methods to connect with their support center to report about an issue. So, if you have recently purchased and got a defective product then you have to contact amazon to report a problem and raise a return request. Here we are providing you the complete steps to raise a return request from a mobile application:
- First of all, open the application and log into your account. If you’re already logged in then go to the “Your order” section.
- Those who are new at amazon, and don’t know how to reach there can click on the three lines on the top left corner of the screen. A list of options appears in front of you. Click on the fourth option in the list, it should be “Your orders”.
- Here you will see the list of products that you have recently purchased from Amazon. Click on the name of the product that you want to return.
- If the product is having any return policy then you will see a return option on the screen. Along with this, you will also get an option to check payment details, and order details.
- Click on the “return” option (If available) and select the issue you are facing with the product.
- Make sure to choose the correct issue as the executive will check the product at the time of pickup. If you choose the wrong reason then it will create a problem later.
- Additionally, pickup executives can also cancel the return if they find the reason wrong.
Before returning a product you should need to check whether it is in the return policy or not. If it is in the policy then only you will get an option to return the product. So, if you have received a defective product then remember to raise the return request as soon as you open and see that is defective. Otherwise, you won’t be able to do it later after for a few days. Moreover, you can also contact the amazon support team on call to now more ways to report a problem with amazon.