Sometimes, while working on your Amazon account, you might come across a wide variety of problems. It includes cyber-attacks, suspicious activities, security issues, password troubles, login problems, and many more. To avoid all such happenings permanently from the root, you should simply Reset Amazon Password. In the guide below, we have discussed the procedure to change or modify your Amazon account password.
Why Do I Have To Reset My Amazon Password?
The main and significant reason behind changing /resetting your Amazon account password is SAFETY. If you update your login credentials from time to time, it will help in protecting your account from hacking issues. Also, it prevents your account from getting unauthorized access and compromised account. Hence, you should make a habit of changing your password on a regular basis to add an extra layer of security.
How Can I Reset My Password If I Forgot It?
Have forgotten your Amazon account password due to various known and unknown reasons? Are you also looking forward to getting your login credentials back with optimum ease? Don’t worry as the procedure is fairly simple and straightforward! If you are one of those who are seeking the same, you should simply refer to the following instructions:
Reset Your Password From Your Computer System:
- On your very first step, you have to go to the official Amazon website on your computer system.
- Here, you need to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option and then enter your email id/phone number.
- On the proceeding page, you should click the ‘Continue’ option and then you will receive a verification code.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the verification code and then click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- On this page, you should simply choose a new password to regain access to your Amazon account.
- Furthermore, you have to re-enter the same password again in the mentioned space.
- In the last step, you should simply click the ‘Save Changes and Sign In’ option and get your password back.
Reset Your Amazon Account Password From Your Mobile Application:
- First of all, you have to turn on your mobile device and then open Amazon mobile app.
- On the start page, you need to enter your email address or mobile phone number and then tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ option and a password recovery page will appear.
- Hereafter, you need to enter your registered email address or associated mobile phone number and tap on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Once you enter it, you will receive the OTP that you have to enter in the provided space.
- Now, you should click on the ‘Continue’ option and then you need to enter the new password.
- Finally, you should tap on the ‘Save Changes’ option and then you can regain access to your account with ease.
Whether you are using a computer system or a mobile application to access your Amazon account, you can do it on both platforms. In case of any hassle, you should simply go to the help section where you can fetch the suitable information.
How Do I Reset My Amazon Password Without OTP?
You will receive OTP (One Time Password) only when you choose a mobile number to verify your Amazon account ownership. However, there is an alternative you can make proper utilization of it if you don’t want to use the OTP verification. For that, you have to choose a registered email address to receive a password reset link. Hereafter, you need to go through the received link and as a result, you can set up a new password.
How Do I Set Up A Strong And Unique Password For My Amazon Account?
While making your password for your account, keep in mind that your password must be memorable but difficult to crack. To make your Amazon account password strong and hack-proof, you need to follow these tips and tricks:
Have a glance below and set up a robust Amazon password:
- You should make your password long enough that must include 8 to 12 characters in a row.
- Additionally, you need to make proper utilization of Capital Letters, Lower-Case Letters, Special Symbols, and Numeric Digits.
- Avoid using your personal information including your name, mobile number, and others as a password.
Hope, you have recovered your password and regained access to your Amazon account. Moreover, you have also got the right information to reset your password with ease. Besides, you can refer to the official Amazon help and support section to fetch essential tips and tricks to deal with other problems. On the other hand, you can take a look at our website regarding the same even in a proper manner.
So, what are you waiting for when you can easily deal with Forgot Amazon Password problems on your own? Simply recover your lost or forgotten password with the help of the instructions and guidelines mentioned in this blog post. Once you get it back, you can easily regain access to your account and leverage all its facilities with ease.