How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership?
The American Multinational Company Amazon is founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. The Company mainly focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. In one of the best online shopping sites, Amazon is leaving traces for several years. Amazon also offers various plan and among several plans the is a very famous plan is “Prime Amazon Membership”. There is no bound to use Prime Amazon Membership plan as you cancel the plan whenever you want. If you don’t know How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership then just follow the steps given in the blog as this will help you in easily canceling the plan.
Steps To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
- Open your browser and then in the search box type “amazon.in” and after that just press the enter button from your keyboard.
- Thereafter click on the “Account and list” option. on clicking the option dropdown will appear on your screen from there tap the “Sign In” tab.
- On taping the Sign In tab Amazon Sign In page will get open. To sign in the Amazon account you have to enter your Email or phone number.
- After entering the Email or phone number just click on the “Continous” tab. Later, another page will get open in that you have to enter a password. After entering the password click the “Sign In” tab. To cancel the Amazon membership plan you first need to sign in your Amazon account.
- Thereafter, Amazon Homepage will get open from there just click on the “Account and list” option and then from the dropdown tap on the “Your Prime Membership” option.
- Later, another page of “Your Prime Membership” will get open from there click on the “End Memberships and benefits” link. This link will be present on the left side option box.
- On clicking the link next page will get open from there just click on the “End my Benefits” tab and then after that press the “Continue to Cancel” tab.
- After that click on the option in which the end date of your Prime Membership will be mentioned e.g. “End on October 19, 2019”. On clicking the link your Amazon Prime Membership will get canceled.
Will I get my money back if I cancel Prime?
If you are using the Amazon prime paid membership plan from soo many days and you are canceling your plan in mid of the month or after 10 days then you will not get any Refund but if one uses the Amazon Prime membership for 2 to 4 days then the amount may be refunded by the Amazon. Paid members who haven’t used their benefits are eligible for a full refund of the Prime membership. The refund process will be initiated within 3-5 business days.