How to Contact eBay Customer Support to protect your eBay Account Effectively?
admin      August 2, 2021    75 Views    eBay
The safety of your eBay account along with your sensitive personal data is our main priority. So, if you are a new user, you should take some security measures to safeguard your account. To make your account safer, you have to apply strict actions. However, it would also be wise if you enable a two-factor authentication feature on your eBay account. Through the blog below, you can find out the right information to tighten up the security of your eBay. By doing this, you will be able to keep your sensitive data safe in a proper manner. Moreover, you will need to Contact eBay Customer Support if you are not facing any hassle with your eBay account.
How Do I Enable 2-Step Verification Feature For Your eBay Account?
Following are the steps through which you will be able to set up 2 step verification on your eBay account:
- First of all, you need to download and then install the latest version of the eBay app on your mobile.
- After that, you have to log in to your account using your username/number/ email and password.
- Furthermore, you should navigate to the ‘My eBay’ section and then select the ‘Settings’ option.
- Moreover, you need to go to the ‘Signing In’ option and then opt for the ‘2 Step Verification’ option.
- In the next step, you will need to select the option that says ‘Turn On’ available next to the eBay Verify.
By going through the above steps, you can add the two-step verification to your eBay account. What you would do if you are looking to set up a 2-step verification feature by SMS.
Here Is The Procedure To Enable A Two-Factor Authentication By SMS:
- You have to start the procedure by signing in to your eBay account with the aid of login information.
- Furthermore, you need to navigate to the top left-hand corner to select your name.
- Moreover, you have to open the drop-down menu to opt for the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- Hereafter, you should simply tap on the ‘Personal Information’ option.
- Next, you need to select the ‘Edit’ option next to 2 Step Verification by scrolling down the Security information section.
- Apart from that, you need to choose the ‘Get Started’ option available next to the ‘Get a text message’ option.
- Moreover, you will have to add your mobile number by following the on-screen instructions.
As a result, you will be able to enable the two-factor authentication feature for your eBay account with optimum ease.
Essential Tips To Safeguard Your eBay Account From Digital Threats:
Follow These Tips To Safeguard Your eBay Account Against Several Security Flaws:
- First of all, you need to avoid using personal details in your eBay account password.
- You have to make a habit of resetting your account password from time to time.
- Moreover, you will need to use a safe internet and computer/ mobile number.
- On the other hand, you should update your account password if your account is hacked or compromised.
- Never touch any kind of objectionable links as it can be a scam or suspicious activity.
- It’s essential to keep your contact information such as email address and password up to date. Doing so will help you to get yourself updated about your eBay account from time to time.
- Besides, it would also be a good choice regularly updating your contact information such as email and phone number.
- And many more…
How Do I Get In Touch With eBay?
You can get in touch with the eBay executives either by using a phone call service or via email. It is completely up to you whether you want to get in touch with eBay professionals immediately or not.
How Can I Contact eBay?
To Contact eBay Customer Support, you will need to make a call at the official helpline number. It will connect you to a team of specialists who will assist you to handle your problems with ease.
How Can I Talk To eBay Customer Service?
Are you looking to talk to eBay customer care executives who’re adept at dealing with your problems without any inconveniences? Further,you will need to put a call at the available phone number to have a word with the geeks.
How Do I Contact eBay Customer Service?
What you have to do is to take a look at the eBay’s official contact us page.Here, you can find out the right information to contact eBay Customer Service number to fetch essential information and details.