Facebook is the social networking site that not only connects the user but it also allows the user to upload photos, videos, and albums. If you are old Facebook user and now want to delete the photos and albums, then you can do it so as this platform allows the users to delete the photos one by one or you can also delete the whole album in just one tap. Have a question that How To Delete Albums On Facebook then just follow the steps described below. If you want any guidance related to the Facebook issue then you can contact our Facebook Technical Support team at any time.
Steps To Delete Albums On Facebook
- At first log in your Facebook account by entering the email id or phone number and password on the Facebook login page.
- Thereafter, the Facebook homepage will open from there click on your name. The name of your’s will be mentioned on the top right corner of your screen.
- After that, your Facebook profile page will open.
- From the Facebook Profile page click on the Photos button which will be present just below your cover photo.
- Then tap on the Album option and select the albums which you want to delete.
- After selecting the albums click on the delete option.
- Thereafter once again Delete blue button will display on your screen then again click on that.
- On clicking the final Delete button your albums will get deleted from your Facebook Account.
By following these steps you will able to delete albums on Facebook. But if in case you are confronting any problem while doing so then feel free to avail our Facebook Technical Support Service at any time as we are 24/7 available to help you. Our tech professionals will solve the queries of the users in the most effective manner.