How To Edit Post On Facebook?
admin      August 13, 2019    124 Views    FACEBOOK
Facebook is one of the popular social networking site in which you can create a facebook profile, make friends, can post images/videos, etc. On Facebook, you can also edit the incorrect information. While posting images or status we sometimes make the grammatical mistakes and then we think oops what we have done this. Now remove your oops feeling from your mind by just editing the post on Facebook. Now you might be having a question that How to edit post on Facebook so your’s questions answer is here. Simply follow one by one steps provided below and then edit post on Facebook. If in case you are facing any query related to Facebook then avail our Facebook Customer Support Service. Feel free to avail of our service as we are 24/7 available to serve our customers. Our knowledgable and skilled technical team will fix your Facebook queries within no time.
Steps For Editing Post On Facebook
- Open your browser and type Facebook.com in the browser search box.
- Then after that hit the enter button.
- On hitting the enter button Facebook login page will open.
- On opening the Facebook login page enter your email id or phone number and password.
- After entering all the login details tap on the login button.
- On clicking the button Facebook Homepage will get open.
- From the homepage tap on your profile and visit your Facebook profile page.
- Then from the profile page visit that post which you want to edit.
- Thereafter click on the three horizontal dots icon present on the right corner of the post.
- On clicking the icon pop up will appear from there select Edit Post option.
- On selecting the edit post option you can make changes on your post.
- After making the changes click on the Save button
- On pressing the save button your Facebook Post will get successfully get edited.