If you have received money into your PayPal account and you want to transfer it to your cash app, you can Send Money from PayPal to Cash Appwith ease.Through the blog written here, you will be able to learn the way to send money from Cash App to PayPal. Also, you can get to know the way to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App.
How To Send Money From PayPal To Cash App?
To Send Money From PayPal To Cash App, you should perform two easy steps:
- First: You need to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account.
- Second: You need to transfer money from your bank account to your cash app account.
Transfer Money From PayPal To Your Bank Account Through A Mobile Application.
- Open the PayPal app on your very first step. It appears as a white ‘P’ icon outlined on a blue background.
- In the next step, you should tap on the ‘Transfer to your bank’ option below your PayPal balance.
- Also, you need to select the bank account and click the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you will have to enter the amount and then click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Hereafter, you will have to click on the ‘Transfer’ option to transfer money from PayPal to your Bank account.
Transfer Money Fromyour Bank Account to Cash App Account:
Once you transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account, you need to transfer that amount from your bank account to your Cash App account. To have money your money transferred from your bank account to your cash app account wallet, you need to go through the below steps:
Have A Glance At Steps:
- On your very first step, you will have to open the Cash App either on your iPhone or Android mobile device.
- Reach out to the home screen of the application where you need to go to your Cash App account balance.
- Apart from that, you need to check if your Cash App account balance is zero, you should tap on the ‘Cash & BTC’.
- In the next step, you should find out and then choose the ‘Add Cash’option which is available between pop up options.
- Here, you will have to enter the amount you are looking forward to adding it.
- Now, your money will be deposited to the Cash App wallet after you need to tap the option says ‘Add’.
- To confirm the action, you will have to use Touch ID or Set up PIN.
By performing these operations, you will be able to Transfer Money from Cash App to PayPal.Besides, if you are facing any troubles while doing the same, you should approach the cash app professionals without making delay. Here, they will assist you by providing you with the right kind of direction and suggestion. Apart from that, you can also get tips and tricks to enjoy cash app features and services without any kind of difficulties.
On the other hand, if anyone is wishing to have more information and the latest update about the cash app, keep checking our website.