How to refund payment on your Cash App account?
- May 12, 2020
The technological advancement has reduced human efforts and aided in making quick money transactions. If talking about money transactions instantly, you cannot overlook the cash app. The cash app ensures secure and prompt money transactions via mobile phones. Saying would not be wrong that the cash app has gathered around 24 million active users all around the world because of its amazing service. Through this app, it’s quite easy to send money and receive money using their mobile app. But, you cannot ignore the technical problems associated with the cash app. New users, who’re using the app for the first time always ask- how to refund a payment on your Cash App account? If you don’t have any idea about the payment refund then you can seek technical support service from the team of knowledgeable professionals.
Requesting a refund on cash app
The quick money transaction to family, friend, or any colleagues can be done via a cash app. There’s the possibility of transaction cancellation if sent the money to the wrong person. With the cash app, the pending transaction can be canceled and you can also request a refund. Users can do all this without seeking anyone’s help. Do you want to know how? Then, have a look at these instructions.
- All that you need to do is to open the Cash App on your phone.
- Now, hit the activity tab that is present at the right side of the screen.
- You’ll get a window showing all the past and recent transactions that you have made.
- If your transaction is pending then open it.
- Next to it, you will see a cancel tab. Hit on the ‘cancel’ tab
- As the cancellation process gets successful on Cash App, you will get a refund.
The answer to the query on how to refund a payment on your Cash App account is simple and can be done instantly. For any sort of technical aid, cash app users can connect with the technical team for prompt help and troubleshooting steps.