What to do when SBCglobal email not working on your android and iPhone device?
admin      July 26, 2020    84 Views    YAHOO
SBCglobal is a leading online domain name that is widely used in email addresses. You have surely used this domain either in your own email address or of any other person’s email address whom you know. In 2005, SBCglobal and AT&T started a joint venture on emails to cater to their clients. SBCglobal email service is the third largest and commonly used email domain. So, when SBCglobal email not working it became quite problematic for its customers.
SBCglobal has a recognized position in the market and many users use this service in their day to day life. So, we keep waged hard to remove the bugs and make the domain work smoothly. But if your SBCglobal email is not working then you can also check the below troubleshooting tips to make it work well. If you are an android user, then you can perform these steps on your android device to fix the issue.
SBCglobal email not working on android device:
- First of all, you have to check whether it is just a device issue or actually your SBCglobal net email not working. To confirm this, you have to switch off your device and again switch it on.
- If it was a device error, then the email starts working fine. If it still does not work then you have to proceed with the below steps.
- Secondly, uninstall the application and then reinstall it on your device.
- Thirdly, check and make sure that the IMAP/ POP configuration settings are correct.
- Finally, make sure that your device has continuous internet connectivity to make it work.
SBCglobal email not working on iPhone devices:
Likewise, sometimes iPhone users also face email not working issues on their device. So, if you are an iPhone user then you have to follow the below steps when your SBCglobal email not working:
- First of all, check for the approaching and active server setting of the device. For an approaching server, you have to update it to inbound.att.net and for an active server, you have to update it to outbound.net.
- Secondly, Then empower the SSL verification in a propelled setting for both approaching and active servers.
- Finally, Clear the history of the application.
Now your yahoo SBCglobal email not working issue will be resolved.
If you still face any issue then you can try again by firstly, expelling the record completely from your iPhone device and then including it once again.