Are you pondering why cant Access My Cash App Account to access your account without any hassle? Here, we discuss various ways to access account hassle-free. Read this full blog to pick the best solution.
Cash app account can’t access is one of the common issues that acquire by various users. Here, we notice that users activate Cash app account, and after a few times they change their mobile number, and then they activate their new Cash app account with the new number. It may possible that your old account is associated with another email address or mobile number. But, right now you don’t access it.
Here, possible that you lose access to your old Cash app account and keep troubling to how can I access Cash app account. You don’t have need to worry more, because once you create a new account on the Square Cash app, then all the data related to your Cash app account is stored into the Square Cash app database. You can see that it is very easy to access your old Cash app account.
Steps to access old Cash app account:-
Here, we discuss to access your old Cash app account with the help of an email address or mobile number. Go with the below description:
- First, you need to open a Cash app on your mobile phone (iOS or Android).
- Now, you need to click on the Profile icon which is at the top right of the Cash app home screen.
- Next, you need to tap on the Personal tab.
- Thereafter, enter the old email address or mobile number.
- Then, you will get a confirmation code by text or email.
- After that, you need to verify the received code and now your new and old Cash app account is merged successfully.
Conclusion:- In this blog, we discuss Cant Access My Cash App Account. If you have any doubts then feel free to contact Cash app support team.