Gmail is one of the best email websites but then sometimes issues affect the user’s tasks. Few times Gmail problems occur when the IMAP server not set up in a proper manner and when incorrect settings are set up. When device error and internet connection issues occur then IMAP server issues occur. Just because of these issues sometimes mailing issues also occur and due to that sometimes users unable to send and receive the mails.
Directions To Gmail IMAP Error
If you are not able to fix the Gmail IMAP Error then just follow the directions explained below. The below-given directions can help you in fixing the IMAP Error in an easy and hassle-free manner.
At first, assure whether your internet is working properly or not and if not then try to resolve the internet connection as this may the main reason for facing problems.
Secondly, delete the cache cookies and history saved in your search browser as sometimes these unwanted things can affect your work and it may cause several issues.
When your browser gets overload with unnecessary files the browser gets slows and sometimes this leads to Gmail not working issues. In order to fix this type of issue reinstall the browser and then again try to perform various tasks.
If the methods that are given above not help you in fixing the issues then open your account. Then after that visit the setting page and then from there open the IMAP Setting page. On that page check the setting if the setting is not saved in the correct manner then edit it and rectify the same.
If after setting the IMAP you are facing the issues then it may be possible that the issue occurring just because of the server in this case only Google can help you. To notify the server issues to Google simply visit the Google Help Center page and from there drop the server query email to Google.
Hope the methods that have been explained above helped you in fixing the issues. If in case you are having any sort of query related to this blog then just leave a query message in the comment section available below.
Sometimes we try to send Gmail but the mail not send and then later Gmail Error 707 shows on your screen. While doing the work if someone encounters this error then our work gets hampered and we also get irritated. From this blog, you can read How To Fix Gmail Error 707 on your own. If you are unable to resolve this Gmail Error then call at Gmail Tech Support Number. We are 24/7 available to assist you so feel free to call us anytime.
When Gmail Error 707 Caused?
- Browser overloaded with Cache and Junk.
- Browser not updated
- Enabled Background Send feature
Steps For Fixing Gmail Error 707?
Disable Background Send feature in Gmail
For disabling background send feature on Gmail first log in your Gmail account by entering Gmail and password on the Gmail login page.
- Thereafter click on the Sign In button.
- Then from th4e Gmail homepage click on the gear icon
- On clicking, the icon dropbox will open from there tap on the setting option.
- Then click on the labs option.
- Then in the search box type Background send.
- Thereafter next page will open from there tap on the disabled option if the enabled option is selected.
Delete Cache and Junk files from the Browser
Sometimes when cache and cookies increased in number than Gmail Error 707 shows. For resolving this error first clear your history and then clear junk, cache, and cookies files. After clearing these files to restart your device and again open your Gmail this step can fix Gmail Error 707.
Browser Not Updated
If your browser (chrome, internet explorer, firefox, etc) is updated then also Gmail Error 707 shows. So for solving this error first update your search browser and then again open your Gmail account.
Gmail is an email service provided by Google. Many individuals use Gmail for office purpose and as well for personal use. Google provided all the security in order to protect your account from suspicious activities but you also need to maintain your account security by resetting Gmail password time to time. If you have a query that How To Reset Gmail Password then simply follow the step provided below. If in case you are unable to do so then take Gmail Help by calling at o Gmail Customer Service Number. You can call whenever you want as we provide 24/7 customer service.
Steps For Resetting Gmail Password
- Open search browser and then type Gmail Sign in the box.
- After that press the enter button.
- Thereafter, click on the link which says Gmail Sign in.
- Later, Gmail Sign in window will display. In the Sign-in window enter your Gmail id and password.
- After entering all the details click on the Sign-in button.
- Thereafter your Gmail account will open. Then from the Gmail page click on the setting icon. A setting icon is usually present at the top right corner of the screen.
- On clicking the icon one drop will display from there click on tap on the setting option.
- After that from setting page click on the Account and Import option.
- Then tap on the Change password link.
- On clicking the link Gmail Sign-in page will open in a new tab, there you will need to enter your password.
- If you will enter the correct password then the Password change window will open, in that enter the new password and confirm password.
- After that click on the change password button.
- On clicking the button you will receive one password changed confirmation mail which means that your Gmail Password has been changed successfully.