In this digital world, there would be rarely someone who’s not using Facebook. There are billions of people all across the globe who are on FB for their business and for getting connected with others. FB takes care of your privacy and the security of data by implementing varied features. It also gives you the liberty to accept the requests, unfriend, and ban people. If you want to know how to unfriend someone on Facebook then all that you have to do is to contact the technical experts.
You don’t have to be worried about all these technical problems related to FB. Just pick your phone and ask all the queries to the professionals.
What happens when you unfriend someone on Facebook?
If you are finding someone annoying or you want to keep your profile private from any of your friends in FB then you can unfriend them any time. It takes a few seconds to unfriend them. Seeking the help of the technical support team will also be beneficial for you in unfriending someone.
There will be no notification sent to the person whom you’ve unfriended. But they will find if they will search in their friend list.
How to ban someone from facebook page?
If you have any business or any other related page then you won’t anyone to publish anything wrong or spam. If the person is creating spam on your page then you must choose the option to ban someone from facebook page. Let’s find out about the ways through which you can ban them:
Try from your Page’s inbox:
- Make sure to open your page and then tap on the ‘Inbox’ at the top of the Page.
- Look for the message option present on the left.
- You need to hit the triple-dot button from the right corner of the page
- Now, click ‘Ban From Page’. After this just tap Confirm.
With the help of Page’s settings:
If you want to try from another method then make sure to tap on the Settings. This option is available at the top of your Page. After that, look for the option of “People and Other Pages” from the left side of the page. In the next step, you just have to search for the person to whom you want to ban from your page. Once you are done, just tap on the Ban From Page and then click on the confirm.
For any kind of help on this, you must consider the technical support team of FB that can manage all the glitches quickly.
Using a post on the page
- First of all, you need to tap on the Posts from the page in the left column
- Here, you can choose the “Visitor Posts” that can be seen on the right side of your Page.
- By clicking on the triple, you will have to find the person or Page you want to ban.
- Just go for the option of “Ban From Page” and then click Confirm.
As these instructions are easy, there won’t be any need for technical experts. Still, if you need them then try to get in touch with them via the helpline number or the live chats.
How to hide friends list Facebook?
FB users just have to follow these steps to hide friends list Facebook:
- Look for the down arrow and select Settings.
- Click Privacy from the left column
- Check for the setting option “Who can see your friends list?”
- Tap on Edit and then select the audience of people on your FB account.
You can also know how to unfriend someone on facebook or get a solution to other technical woes from the technical team of professionals. So, connect with them any time for your assistance. You will get all the solutions of the queries effectively via helpline number.