Yahoo has very strict privacy policies and it also keeps changing it as per the requirements. It is important for all users to adhere to these policies if they want to use Yahoo services. If Yahoo found someone violating these policies, they take strict action. Initially, Yahoo locks the user account on a temporary basis and unlocks it after a period of time. But if the user continues to violate the rules then they have the authority to block the account permanently. Hence, most of the users always keep looking for how to unlock my Yahoo account?
How can I unlock my Yahoo account immediately?
Generally, Yahoo unlock account take 12-24 hours. So, If a user complains that I locked out of my Yahoo account, then we would simply ask them to wait for 12-24 hours. However, users can also Yahoo unlock their accounts immediately.
- To unlock a Yahoo account immediately, you have to follow the simple steps:
- Go to the Yahoo website.
- Click on the “locked account”.
- Go to Yahoo sign-in helper.
- Now enter either your email address or phone number to receive a security code. If you do not have your registered email id or phone number with you then you can also enter the recovery email id or phone number.
- After entering the security code follow the prompts.
- Once you confirm the prompts, you can access your Yahoo account instantly.
Regardless of this, there are several other ways to unlock my Yahoo account. Yahoo server saves information in the form of small packets. Hence if logging Yahoo on the same browser then the system will detect the previously saved cookies automatically. Moreover, if your tries exceed the log in the limit, then the cookies will expire. Once the system detects that all the cookies are expired. Your account will be locked automatically.
In this case, you can log your Yahoo account using any other server. So, you can use any of the below servers to log in to your account.
- https://login.Yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=in – India
- http://uk.mail.Yahoo.com/ – UK
- https://login.Yahoo.com/config/login – USA
- https://login.Yahoo.com/config/login – Canada
Once you log in successfully with a new server, fresh cookies will be saved to your device. So, from now onwards, whenever you log in the server will capture the new cookies.
Apart from this, you can also unlock your Yahoo account by removing POP and IMAP settings from the browser. Sometimes, errors in this setting also result in the blocking of accounts. Additionally, you also have to disable all the third-party applications from the Yahoo software.
If you are not able to log in to your Yahoo account on any particular browser then we suggest you log in it using any other browser. In this case, it might be possible that the problem is with the browser, not with the account.
One of the above methods will surely help you to fix your issue. Additionally, if the above method doesn’t help you then you can also take the help of the Yahoo support team.