What Does 32665 Means For Facebook?
- January 22, 2020
- queen hillery
How To Get Facebook Notification Without Using the Internet Data
Good news for you. Now, you can get your Facebook notification even if the internet connection is not working at all on your PC or mobile phone. Here, in this blog, I will tell you, how to get Facebook notifications without using the internet. After going through this blog, you will get to know “how to get Facebook notifications via SMS“. It is quite easy to get going. But, to apply this properly, you need to understand what does 32665 means for Facebook, and how to activate Facebook SMS service.
So, let’s have a look
Importance Of 32665 For Facebook, and What It’s Mean Actually
32665 is actually the number that Facebook provides to its users where they can send the SMS “FBOOK”, and in return, Facebook provides them all unread notifications and Messages information that their account may have. It does not require any internet connection. Other than this, After the activation of this service, you don’t need to remember your Facebook password anymore. You can get access to your Facebook account through the OTP every time. It may be very helpful for you especially if you wanna have a hardly hackable Facebook account. Just change the password to a tough one as much as you can. No matter whether you remember that latter or not. Then, log in to your Facebook account right then, and activate the SMS service for Facebook. Once done, you can get access to your Facebook account anytime using the OTP that you will receive on your phone. Your account will not fully hack-proof however, but hacking the tough password is comparatively more difficult than that of the normal one. Therefore, your account will be more secure than any normal Facebook account.
Now, it’s time to get how to activate this SMS service on your phone.
How To Activate 32665 SMS Service For Facebook, On Your Phone
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Next to the “?” symbol on the top, you may find a drop-down option. Just click on that.
- Now some new menu items will appear to you. Choose the “Setting” option from there.
- A new page will appear to you then. On one of the sidebar, you may find the option “Mobile”. Select that one.
- Now Facebook will give you the option either to continue with the number that you may have been already using for your Facebook account, or you may mention any new number too.
- Next, you have to click on the button Activate Text Messaging.
- Now, Facebook will text you the confirmation code that you have to mention in a provided box.
- After entering the confirmation code, press the confirm button, and you are done.
It is very easy to apply though, but if you are having any problem in getting this work done perfectly, you should take help from monktech.us. They are available for you all the time. They are providing support to Facebook users for the last many years. As per customer reviews, they are really very trustworthy. So, you can believe them without any doubt.
I hope now you are very clear on how to activate Facebook SMS Service.
For more queries, you may comment below to ask us.
Have a good time. 🙂