Netflix Customer Service Number
Remove sudden technical problems by contacting the support number
Today, Netflix has huge popularity among all the online streaming services because of its free trial, streaming options, and many other incredible features. It allows the users to watch movies, popular series, and much other content through internet. Netflix has garnered huge client list of about 100 million members in 190 countries. The best part of Netflix is that it lets the users get a trial for entire month. Netflix customer service also helped the users in fixing any sort of technical glitch while accessing the services of Netflix.
Glitches can occur to anyone while using Netflix. For this, users of Netflix can seek technical assistance from the Netflix support team. Whether you’re not able to access the account or language problem, you’ll be getting them troubleshot by Netflix expert’s support. You can contact them via phone call or live chat. There’s a list of some common technical issues that can happen with the users anytime. Let’s have a look at each of the issue and its solution in a discreet manner:
Why I can’t sign in to my Netflix account on a mobile browser?
If you are unable to login to your Netflix account then it would be a partially completed sign up attempt. For solving this issue, you can try out these troubleshooting steps:
- First of all, you need to verify that the email address was mentioned correctly
- Try to re-enter all the credentials and then attempt to log in again.
- After this, you’re needed to go to netflix.com/clearcookies.
- Now, you have to open your Netflix app and the again attempt to sign in.
If you’re still unable to sign in to your Netflix account, continue to get troubleshooting assistance by dialing Netflix customer service number. Through this number, you’ll get prompt technical support and assistance from Netflix help desk team.
How can I clear the data of the Netflix app?
- For this, the user is needed to sign in to the account through the Netflix app. Now, go to Home screen on the device and then navigate to ‘Settings’.
- After this, choose the “General” option. If ‘general’ option is not available then you can go for the next step.
- In the next step, choose “Applications”.
- After that, choose “Manage All Apps” or app manager. You can go to the next step if not finding app manager.
- Use your cursor to scroll down and then select ‘Netflix’. Look for the Downloaded tab if you’re not seeing Netflix.
- You have to go to the “Storage” option to clear the data.
- Choose “Clear Storage” or “clear data”. Go for OK.
- After completing these steps, try Netflix again to check the data.
How do I reset the Netflix password?
You can reset your password and login by trying out these instructions:
Resetting through email
- At first, you need to visit https://www.netflix.com/in/loginhelp.
- On the login page, you need to select the option for resetting the password by Email
- Now, you have to enter the email address and then choose “Email Me” option.
- Follow the onscreen steps that you’ll get in the password reset email you receive.
- You’ll get a reset link, clicking on which you’ll be asked to create a new password for Netflix account.
Resetting password through SMS
- First of all, you need to open the link netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Now, choose for resetting the password of Netflix account by Text Message (SMS).
- You have to mention the phone number that is registered with your account.
- In the next step, click on “Text Me”.
- You will get a verification code on your phone number to reset the password. Try to make use of the code as soon as possible otherwise, it will get invalid after 20 minutes.
For quick technical assistance, ringing on the Netflix phone number is also a good idea for troubleshooting the woes prompt manner.
How can I delete downloads from the device?
For iPhone devices, try these steps
- At first, you need to go to Netflix.com
- Then, click on the “Menu” icon.
- In the next step, choose the option of “Account”.
- Now, you have to scroll down and choose the option of “Manage Download” of devices.
- In this step, select “Remove Device” for removing downloads.
For Windows 10 tablet
- Firstly, you are needed to click on the vertical triple-dot.
- In this step, choose the option of “Settings”.
- After that, you have to choose ‘Account Details’.
- Make sure of your cursor to scroll down and then choose “Manage Download Devices”.
- In the last step, just select the option of ‘remove device’ to delete downloads of that device.
No matter whatever issues f Netflix you’re having, get connected with the team of Netflix experts via Netflix customer service phone number. This number is available even on weekends to provide you quick assistance.
How to manage the android storage location on Netflix?
If you wish to manage your android storage location then go through these easy instructions:
- Firstly, you need to open the Netflix app and then tap on the Menu icon.
- Go down the page by scrolling it and choose ‘app setting’
- Under the section of ‘downloads’, you’re needed to go for ‘download location’.
- In the last step, you have to choose the location where you would want to store downloads.
For seeking immediate help from the Netflix experts, you can dial the Netflix support number that is accessible 24 hours. If you’re having blank or black video screen problem then also you can seek instant technical assistance from Netflix help desk team. Through this number, users of Netflix will be able to troubleshoot their glitches in an instant manner.